Licon mt GmbH & Co. KG
Im Rißtal 1
Licon mt GmbH & Co. KG is represented by the liable general partner Licon mt Beteiligungs-GmbH. Commercial register Ulm, HRB 641141. In turn, the representative is Managing Director Winfried Benz.
Managing director authorized to represent the company and responsible person according to Section 55 Para. 2 of the RStV (German Interstate Treaty on Broadcasting):
Tel.: 0049 (0) 7392 962 0
Fax: 0049 (0) 7392 962 257
Ulm district court, HRA 640857
VAT Identification Number in accordance with Section 27a of the German Value Added Tax Act:
DE 811 854 829
1. The content of this website has been prepared with our utmost care. However, we do not assume any responsibility for the content being accurate, complete and up-to-date.
2. Our website contains links to external web pages of third parties, whose contents are not subject to our influence. We can therefore also not assume liability and / or responsibility for these external contents. The contents published on linked sites are the sole responsibility of the respective owners and operators. The linked sites were reviewed at the time of the placing of the link for possible legal infringements. No unlawful contents were evident at that time. A permanent control of the contents of the linked websites shall not be considered reasonable without a concrete indication for a violation of the law. Should any violations of the law become known, we shall immediately remove these links from our pages.
3. The use of data (e.g. contact data) published in the context of general data obligations is hereby expressly prohibited, especially for the transmission of not expressly solicited advertising and information material by third parties. The operators of these pages explicitly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unrequested advertising material is sent, such as in the form of spam.
4. The contents and works compiled and placed on this website and pages are subject to copyright and, where applicable, trademark law. It is not permitted to copy or disseminate particular content or entire pages from this website in whole or in part. Contributions from third parties are identified as such. The reproduction, adaptation, dissemination or any kind of utilization beyond the scope of the copyright law require the written consent of the particular author or compiler. Copies and downloads are only permitted for private use, but never for a commercial purpose.
5. Placing one or more links on this website is permitted at any time. However, the operator of the website reserves the right to expressly revoke this permission.
6. Should a contractual relationship between the website operator and a user materialize, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the contractual relationship (as far as legally permissible). The place of jurisdiction for any disputes shall be the court of the operator (as far as legally permissible).
The protection and security of personal information is a top priority for us. We therefore operate in strict compliance with the requirements of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG). Below, we detail what type of data we collect and for what purposes:
1. Data transmission / data logging
When the page is visited, the server will automatically create log files that cannot be assigned to a particular person. This data includes the browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address of inquiring computer, time and date of server request and the file enquiry of the client (filename and URL). This data is used for the sole purpose of statistical evaluation. The information will not be transferred to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. Use of personal data
Personal data will only be collected or processed if this information is provided voluntarily, e.g. as part of an enquiry. Provided there are no necessary reasons in connection with a business transaction, you can revoke your previously given consent for data storage in writing (e.g. email, fax) at any time with immediate effect. Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless required to do so under statutory regulations.
3. Access, amendment and deletion of personal data
In accordance with applicable law, you are entitled to query us in writing at any time as to which (if any) of your personal data we are currently storing. You will receive a message containing the relevant information as soon as possible.
4. Data security
All technical and organizational measures will be taken to store any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in such a way that they will not be accessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is advisable to send this by post as we cannot guarantee that email communications are completely secure.
5. Google Analytics
We use “session cookies” on some of our website pages to make it easier for you to use our website. These are small text files that are only stored on your hard drive for the duration of your visit to our website and, depending on the settings of your internet browser, they will be deleted automatically when the browser is closed. The cookies cannot read any information you have stored on your hard drive and can in no way damage your computer or files. Most browsers are configured by default so that they accept cookies automatically, but you can change your settings to reject cookies, or be automatically informed if a cookie has been sent.
Source: translation from German: SQR Rechtsanwälte LLP
it.sec GmbH & Co. KG Datenschutz
Tel.: +49 (0) 731 / 20589 – 24
Licon mt GmbH & Co. KG
Im Rißtal 1